CIDEP’s Meeting and Matchmaking Program services are focused on setting up initial face-to-face meetings – often the most challenging task for a company’s sales, marketing, and business development staff.
Using our proven research approach, CIDEP first identifies the needs of the client and then organizes direct meetings with the relevant decision-makers and senior executives of prospective companies to sell the benefits of doing business with our clients. If needed, CIDEP can also set up meetings for partnerships, joint-ventures, and mergers or acquisitions with other companies. We are also available to identify and meet with real estate agents to investigate commercial properties in connection with projects.
For each confirmed meeting, our clients receive a detailed summary of the prospect profile and meeting details to help ensure that each encounter is both relevant and successful. We are as invested as our clients in a successful outcome to each meeting.
CIDEP’s Meeting and Matchmaking Programs include:
- Trade Shows and Conferences – industry-specific conferences or trade shows are used as networking activities to reach multiple executives at one event. Meetings are set up in advance with identified and potential leads who demonstrate an interest in investment.
- Agency and Trade Multiplier Meetings – networking opportunities are organized with Canadian economic development agencies (federal, provincial, and municipal) and relevant trade multipliers to create additional awareness and opportunities.
- Annual Meetings –a designated number of quality meetings per year are arranged for a client’s sales or business development team. We work with you to put an annual strategy in place that will allow for maximum flexibility for meetings with interested companies.
- On-the-Road Meetings –meetings are set up for clients with specific companies in any city or region worldwide.
- Industry-Specific Meetings –meetings are organized worldwide based on a specific industry of interest for our clients.